September 16, 2014

EPIC Women's Conference Report!

   The stones.  Little did I know what a transference of energy, I call anointing, literally could be felt, along with it's effects visible, hours later.
   All I was doing was unpacking my
bags, around midnight Saturday night, from the EPIC Women's Conference in Houston.  As I sorted through cell phone charges, camcorder chargers, laptop charges, and a makeup bag, I came across the two stones I received, as part of the Conference Ceremonies.


I took the two stones and took them from my purse when suddenly, I began to weep; what began at the touch and moved through my fingers past my wrist and near to the elbow I can only describe as very warm, thick-like texture as if I had plunged them into very warm, very thick petroleum jelly, like Vaseline.  Suddenly, I was back in the room.  Surrounded by worshiper's, loving on God.


To say that the Lord met us there, is an understatement... the Lord brought us into an entirely new dimension of understanding; of yielding and acceptance of the Cross... and of ourselves.

For me, the stones were a symbol, a mark of the end of the enemies invading our territory... according to First Samuel 7:12-14.  Oh, yes!  We take the Word of God quite literally!  We believe God means what He says, literally as well as in parables, and every other way... but,



The power of God came upon us, and overtook us!  Swept over us so gently and compassionately... Jesus was in that room with us.

Words of knowledge, words of wisdom and prophetic utterances filled the entire Conference, and we as the people of God absorbed every bit of it.  The Lord was watering our soul; we were one heart, one voice, one mind and intention, one purpose and devotion... we were one soul crying out to our Father.

Our cry was for mercy.  Our cry was for forgiveness, for help and understanding.  Our cry was for our children, our families, health and marriages; for so much.  And He heard us all.  

Every single one of us.



One woman after another, poured out before Her Father... reaching for sisters who thirst for the Lord.  One woman after another, shared their wounds... and their Healing!

Mildred Cox-Anderson
Watch Video Here!
The words that came forth that day, were pivotal.  They were transforming.  They were timely, and accurate; cutting.  As if spiritual surgery were taking place.  For me, it did and I am glad.  The women who gathered, I've recently begun to know, but am so very appreciative to.  One day, I will share with them just how the Lord has been using them, to usher healing, strength, confidence and more to my life.  And now, they even pray for me!  Amazing are the ways of our God!








Please take a minute to watch and pray, as you hear the power in the ministry that came forth that day!  


We will NEVER be the same again!







We were able to capture some INCREDIBLE clips of video, posted on our

Youtube Channel, here: https://www.youtube.com/user/AlandSandraCerda

The jagged stone, full of the debris of life, covered and marred, cracked and creviced...
is plunged and buried beneath the flood of that crimson Blood.
All by the Power of the Cross.
All by the Shed Blood of the Lamb.
Not of goats, and bulls...
But THE BLOOD that speaks Life!


Have you been to the foot of the cross, today?
There's a Move of God, waiting for you there.





Email the author at:  sandracerda7408@yahoo.com

Sandra's books can be found online at Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.  






No comments: