September 21, 2015

If you only knew what I've been through!


IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!



I was born last Friday... today is Monday.  I was not supposed to be able to be here.  My mommy began to get very sick several years ago, while she was pregnant with my brother, just before me.  He
turned 6 years old, just two weeks ago!  She has been through so much, and it's been a long time... but she NEVER STOPPED WAITING FOR ME!  FOR ME!  
She has had to take so much medicine to help control her seizures, and she had a few when I was in her tummy.  She is so very brave, and so very strong.  She loves all her three boys, and her very strong husband: MY DADDY!  ... and as for those boys... you already know!
I'm so glad to finally be here!  I'm 3 days old today... I had to stay by myself overnight at the hospital, alone, because of my "levels"... what is that?  And WHERE DID THEY PUT MY MOMMY!  Boy that was THE LONGEST NIGHT OF MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!
Well I'm home tonight... I know because of prayer!  I got home late this afternoon, and I'm FINALLY BACK WITH MY MOMMY, and she showed me this bed I heard her call a Crib,  but guess what:  Ain't happening!  I'll just smile at her again and again, and soon we'll be cuddled up, and warm!  
Life is good!
IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!
Caliana Rose
        Born:  9/11/15
Meet our newest addition!  Little Miss Caliana Rose!
Our grand-daughter!
Please Share!

No comments: